Saturday, August 31, 2013

Week 9 - Last at the MTC!


Ready as I can be!  We are going to use the party stuff today so have no fear! I got all the packages that were sent! Thank you so much! I don’t know why deodorant is impossible to find in Taiwan it’s a first world country...

Hope all is well at the beach for you guys, think of me, a day of travel, and airports, and…we also said good bye to our tutor, so sad today. Tonight we will have our last class with Chen Laoshi, who is most awesome!  There most likely will be lots of crying and wailing and gnashing of teeth : (

I should be able to call tomorrow, but not for too long, so remember don’t ask for life stories.
Our plane leaves at 11:20 Utah time so it will be before then, so just be ready.

Other than that nothing new other than packing.  It doesn’t really feel real that I am leaving, but I think that will change tomorrow. Hope you have a good time at the beach!

Pray for the Taiwanese people - if I’m going there and trying to speak to them, they'll need all the prayers they can get!
 
 
 
 

Just some miscellaneous pictures of the last week of district, branch president, friends etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment