Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 7



It’s all good here at the MTC, nothing really new to report, our training schedules keep us all very busy, I don’t think we have more than 15 minutes to email even on our P-day and it has been that way for the past 7 weeks.
Thanks for asking if I want anything before we leave for Taiwan but there isn’t anything that I can think of before I leave, I’m sure as soon as I get there I’ll remember something I really want or need.
I’m glad all is well at home, Church, and work.  On a sad note one of our teachers left cause she got an actual job as teacher. I’ve attached pictures of my two teachers (Sister Chen and Sister Weinheimer) and our entire district.
 
I sent real letters in response to the Blaylock’s and Grammy and Poppy’s letters because I heard Mom’s voice in my head nagging me to do so and I wanted to sleep - so yeah.
So the Mission President asked for a letter about me? - Well just tell him how awesome I am, and don’t send him any home videos, still shudder to think what was on the one the Johnson’s looked at.
BTW, we are not using Skype for our lessons any more, don’t know why.
We got to go to the temple and do a session it was great.
The folks in the picture that always make a peace sign with their fingers do so because Peace is a nice gesture and they all think it’s 1970 in the USA.
Miss you and love you lots!
And thus I close mine epistle. I am Elder Dickson.  (Sorry I’m studying Alma at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment